Sunday 1 September 2013

'Small Fry'

Over the last few weeks, as well as photographing weddings, editing the images and helping produce the bride and groom's finished book, I have also created some of my own fine art pieces. The most recent of these has been my portfolio of six images depicting insect and flower interaction. They are now for sale, mounted and framed from £90 each and limited to 100 pieces only. They can be found in the gallery section.

I am now photographing in and around Wells-Next-the-Sea on the North Norfolk Coast where there is an abundance of beautiful landscapes and nautical detail shots to be had and it's very inspiring. I have started a fine art photography and craft shop on Folksy with two other artists who are both based in Norfolk. The name of this venture is 'Saltmarsh and Samphire' and in due course I will provide links to their personal websites and to our Folksy shop. For now though, I have uploaded one of my first images in what I hope will become a successful partnership, captured over the weekend whilst taking a stroll along the quayside.


'Small Fry'  Nikon D90 with Nikkor 50mm F1.8, ISO 200,  F2.8 @ 1/1600, + 1 E.V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment