Friday 31 January 2014

Weybourne

The weather hasn't been playing ball this past week and it's proved quite frustrating, sitting around twiddling thumbs waiting for it to improve. I decided to venture out anyway and recce' a few new coastline areas I hadn't visited before and I stumbled upon Weybourne. This is so completely different to the areas around Wells-Next-The-Sea as it has a pebble beach and mini cliffs giving it a completely different vibe. There were a couple of old tractors rusted by the salty air and a few small boats scattered about, all taking in the vast expanse of the North Sea, the angry waves crashing just yards from the small car park that lay somewhat vulnerably behind. I took this shot on a bit of a whim but am actually quite fond of it, the lobster pot making for a great lead in line. I have a few more ideas that I would like to try out along this bit of coastline so weather permitting, I will be back in the near future.      

Pebble beach at Weybourne on the North Norfolk coast
Old Workhorse


No comments:

Post a Comment