Friday 3 January 2014

How Rude!

It's been a very frustrating few days since arriving in Norfolk on the 30th December. It's difficult because you're trying to get back into a routine with work but certain companies you supply images to don't return from the Christmas festivities until the first full week of the New Year. That means this year things don't really settle down until the 6th January. I have images awaiting QC with stock agencies and other possible business replies that I haven't received yet. So I've tried to keep busy with landscape photography but to be completely honest the weather has been truly awful, mainly because of the wind. The water around the coast is too choppy to allow me to capture the images I want at present and the long range weather forecast isn't much better. The only thing left to do is to wander around Wells and see if I can shoot any street scenes, people, places, unusual things. I noticed that a sign on the side of a cottage in the village had been tampered with, most probably on New Year's Eve as I hadn't seen it before and I walk past it most days. I imagine that the people that own the property haven't seen it either otherwise they may have cleaned it off. Juvenile humour admittedly but it did bring a smile to my face.

a tampered house name now reads buggers cottage
Fuji X100

If you are curious, it should read 'Luggers Cottage'

No comments:

Post a Comment