Friday 27 December 2013

Le Paon Du Jour

The Summer months seem such a very long time ago as I sit here typing this latest blog post in the depths of Winter. But the days are getting longer, albeit very slowly at the moment and in a few short months the Earth will awake from its slumber and the insects and flowers will emerge once again. I am keen to photograph more flora and fauna in 2014 but for now I have posted one of my favourite images from 2013. This has been a successful photograph for me, mentioned and favourited on several blogs and featured on the British Craft site Folksy's homepage.

 http://folksy.com/items/4439911-Le-Paon-Du-Jour-A-Fine-Art-Photography-Print-on-Ivory-Double-Mount 

A Peacock Butterfly on a Buddleia Flower
Le Paon Du Jour - The Peacock Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment