Tuesday 1 October 2013

Folksy sales

I mentioned in my previous post about how the Folksy shop has provided a great deal of interest as well as sales both for me and my fellow artists, Emma and Diana. As a consequence of the publicity Folksy has generated for us all, it's also provided further sales from other sources, Pintrest and Google+ being two. It just goes to show the power of the internet and social media. My latest two sales aren't available on Folksy in the sizes that the customer required. A brief email with their specific requirements, and within a couple of days two gorgeous double mounted A3 fine art flower prints were on their way. I've just received some great feedback from them and a very happy customer makes for one very happy photographer.

Blue Dreams, Image size 16'' x 12'' - Mount size 20'' x 16''

Fields of Yellow, Image size 16'' x 12'' - Mount size 20'' x 16''

http://folksy.com/shops/saltmarshandsamphire

Please click the link above and take a peek. If there's something you like but would rather have it in another size or different colour mount, please get in touch either via the Folksy website or contacting me directly through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment