Friday 4 July 2014

Walking like a Boss

Like a Boss, Fuji X-T1
Like a Boss

Just a quick post from me tonight. I was out shooting a bit of street photography a couple of weeks ago with my Fuji X-T1 and 18-55mm kit lens. I was trying to capture an interesting shot of the guy on the bench enjoying the sun, but it just wasn't happening. I got home and reviewed the resulting images, non too impressed, when I stumbled across this one. While the shot of the guy on the bench doesn't hold a great deal of interest, my eye was drawn to the young girl, striding purposefully along the quay front, towards the camera. Caught mid step, how cool does she look in the shades and day glow socks, her (presumably) grandad struggling to keep pace.. Any guesses as to what her favourite colour might be?

Like a Boss, Fuji X-T1
Like a Boss, close up

No comments:

Post a Comment