Monday 29 April 2013

Fuji X100 in Action

As promised, just a few images from this weekends Anti Drone demo at R.A.F. Waddington. I love the way you can just merge into the crowd with the Fuji X100. I really like the picture quality, the saturated colours, the dynamic range and the fact that it's near enough silent. I was literally right behind the people you see in the three images below and they were oblivious to me ( Okay, the fact that they had their backs to me may have played a part).


 
I somehow managed to find myself on the very front of the demonstration at one point with the Nations media pointing all sorts of long lenses at me. Luckily I was wearing my beanie hat so I merged right in. It was at this point that I turned round and took a picture of the people just behind. Again, no one seemed to notice me, apart from the tall bloke in the overly large denim jacket.



 I was having to over expose the camera by about 1 stop on most of the shots, simply to control the effect that the sky was having on the Fuji's metering system. Other than that, the Fuji behaved itself impeccably and I really enjoyed the experience. Protest marches don't happen that often in Lincolnshire, so to get my Fuji fix again soon, a road trip might be in order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment