Sunday 16 November 2014

Country Living Fair with the Fujifilm X series 35mm F1.4 lens

Just a quick post today, as I've been extremely busy with wedding photography these past few weeks. I have been lucky enough to acquire a Fujifilm X series 35mm F1.4 lens, to couple with my Fuji X-T1. This combo has been used to great effect at my recent wedding shoots, and I will write about this in the next few weeks, but for now, here are a few images captured with the new lens, from the recent Country Living fair in London.

Initial thoughts are extremely promising. Sharp wide open, fast to focus, and beautifully designed.

Country Living show
Country Living show

Colourful fruit
Colourful fruit

brick lane display
Brick lane display

Christmas time
Santa

Rubber Ducks
Ducks




 

No comments:

Post a Comment